Monday, April 14, 2008

I could end up insane ...

By the end of these 2 weeks, being the school holidays!

Last week I had romantic notions of taking the kids, the bikes, the baby and the pram for a walk along the bike track, only stopping to watch the ducks, smell the flowers and just generally baske in the beauty and wonder that are my children ... BAH!

So far this morning, Hannah and Noah have had 3 screaming matches at each other over whose feet were touching whose under the table at breakfast, who really owns that broken shell picked up at the beach oh, about 4 months ago!, and who was sitting next to Jack first ... speaking of Jack - he has sneezed rice cereal everywhere, gagged on his toast scaring the bejaysus out of me and thought it would be hilarious to throw himself backwards when I was putting his socks on, promptly hurting his head and screaming!

We now have a friend of Hannah's over for a "play date" and thankfully she is sugar on a stick! Such a sweet little thing and is keeping H and N from tearing each other apart!

We will do the bike track, have a picnic, walk along the beach and get more than 1 broken shell! and I will enjoy this 2 weeks with my children .... I WILL!

No comments: