Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I can't say no!

Well, it seems as though this is the place to drop off your children!

Sunday we had Hannah's friend, Bella. Yesterday and today we have Hannah's friend, Isabel.

And I just took a phonecall from another of the mum's of Hannah's friends ... another little girl named Hannah and she is getting dropped off at lunch-time for an hour or so.

The up-side is that my Hannah is able to be with her friends, the down-side is the mess, the noise (that high-ptched 6yo female screaming and giggling) and the fact that Noah is ostracised as being too - well, male!

He is not into Barbie, My Little Pony or playing "unicorns". And doesn't take well to the fact that the only role for him within their games is to be the "bad man", the "scary man", basically the one they all run away from!!

Jonathon will be home for lunch and I phoned him and told him to bring me chocolate, with hazelnuts. That should make everything okay.

No comments: