Sunday, February 3, 2008

I'm Baaaack!





Wow! I had almost forgotten about this blog. Sooooo much has happened since my last post!




Jack is now 7 months old and sitting up by himself. Rolling about occasionally, but still fairly stationary. No teeth as yet, but I'm thankful for that as I am still breastfeeding, and oh so proud of myself, I must say! Only got to 6 weeks with Hannah and 4 months with Noah, so to still be going strong at 7 months and no reason to stop any time soon, I'm very happy.






Hannah is in Year One and Noah started Kindergarten!!! We had so many people tell us to hold him back, all people who hardly "know" him, of course! The people who really mattered, Pre-School teacher/Kindy teacher/daycare mum/health nurse etc, all assured us he was ready.




He is loving it and wanted to go on the School Bus on the very first day! Mummy is not ready for that, yet ...




His teacher's name is Mrs. Stroud and is lovely. A real "kindy" teacher, you know, big cheesy grin, high-pitched voice and so full of enthusiasm I feel she is going to BURST! And so dang happy all the time! She's lovely ...




Hannah's teacher is Mrs. Lott and thankfully she is lovely too! :) Just not so smiley and cutesy, a bit more "weathered" !




New Uniforms:


No comments: